Thursday, June 2, 2011

Is Seeing really Believing

At the dead of night,I was reading a crime book.It was edited and introduced by Elizabeth George.The title of the book is Crime From The Mind Of A Women.When you look at the title,who might thought that it's really a book that is related to a women criminal.Yet,I will bet you're wrong.Why do I say so?Because it is just an illusions that had deceived my mind.It was mainly about the jury who sitting at the court and be given a power by the judge who decides the defendants guitly or should be set free.Actually the book is quite boring also.

After I'd finished the book,I told myself that in this world most of the creature that we've see and always contact with are fake.Why?Most of the people always deceive by just a small little words or even a some little deeds.A magazine has awaken me.Is seeing really believing?This sentence has awaken my deeply inspiration.During my free time,I will keep thinking this inconspicuous word.We're now living on this land of half peace.I would say not the land of whole peace is half peace because on this earth is dominated mainly by the disaster.Second is crime,moral crime as well as illegal crime.We're living in a dreadful environment especially in town.Crime is everyway.Perhaps you might want to evacuate from this dreadful environment and move to jungle.This is funny and you might thought im crazy also.Jungle isn't save also.Why?If you ask me,I will ask you back one question.Do you scare of tiger or wild animal or some poisonous weeds?As long as you bring a gun or grenade ,you might give me a confident answer no.

Yes,we're living in a dreadful environment.We still have to continue survive until we've got an inexplicable sickness or disaster as well as sorrow.Sorrow,unpredictable disaster,loathsome sickness.What else?Yes,the disgusting and intrigue friendship or family.You must study until you've got your degree,master and the SUPREME PHD,this is what a parents will let us or even remind us even a single little every second.Exhausted with our tintless life.Haiz...This is what a human being should have suffer on this earth.

However,I will always remind myself.This is not a tintless life,isn't suffering on this earth.We're just an actor or actress on a great scene stage which performing a lively and keyed-up performance.A film script has make an arrangement for us that who will be your friends in this part performance or your lovely family members or some unforgettable incidents as well as your frigging opponent.We do not know what we'll perform in next character.Whether is good or bad we dont know.We dont know the director or the film producer want us to act in which way.So tell yourself that just act in the way that the film producer or director had arrange for you.It would be really nice cause you do not need to arrange it by yourself.Eveyday is just a new film started in the morning when you've open your eyes.No stress,no worry,no fearful that wind around you.Enjoy every single little second with your family and friends.Perhaps,I will remind you to add in your opponent.Opponent is your friends too.Without them,your life will be colourless.

No comments:

Post a Comment