Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Memory Cage by Ruth Eastham




I'd been reading this book twice.Actually this book is not choosen by me,it is choosen by my dear sister.From the beginning,I'd refused my sister to bought this book because the cover is not so attractive.But my dear sister has resolute and firm that she wants to buy it cause she told me that you'll never regret after reading this book.OK,I've just surrender under her persuade.Finally,we'd received this book since last two weeks.After reading it,I'd realised that this book impress me much.

It is about a grandfather and his grandson(Alex) who doing their own part to save the family from being separated.The grandfather is getting worse that he keeps forgetting things and one day he almost kill his family by setting fire under their pillow but at last was his the other grandson(Leonard) who wants to make a false charge against him.

However,Alex does not wished his father to sent his grandad to a home.So he do everything possible to save his grandad from being sending away.Finally,he found out that the only way is to help him remember his past memory and unbelievably that his grandad own a lot of secrets more than the others......

No comments:

Post a Comment